- I finally dug out our winter clothes and washed them today. First real snow fall - I guess it was just time. One of the items was a pink hat that Jason crocheted for me last winter. He seriously learned how to do it by watching YouTube....my smart little husband. I'll admit, it is a tad big, but...a work of art...an expression of his love. He is the coolest man. My goodness, I love that guy.
- There is evidence everywhere of art and gifts made by the sweet little hands of my 4 year old...I hope he always gets such delight about creating and giving works of art to his Mama. They come in the forms of coloring, drawing, scultping, building, performing, dancing, singing, playing, cuddling...and just being his own little piece of artwork...and he's beautiful. Also abstract and vivid and piercing and frightening, too, at times!! Versatile and colorful and unique and wonderful and sweet...I see something different each day I look again...for he is changing...faster than I'd like. So I must savour these days even more...
- The first time I went to visit Jason in New York, he was making home-made pasta - feeding it through the pasta machine as I walked in the door...that sly little fella...woo-ing me in with his home-made lasagna...I love when he cooks for me! He works long days and I don't get to be the recipient of his creations as much as I'd like, but...one of my favorite things he makes is pasta...I love his patience and perfectionism and skill to make it so perfect and lovely and delicious...it is an art-form I do not have the patience for, to be certain. He is a man of many talents and gifts...and he's all mine!
Monday, December 10, 2012
3 Gifts Unframed Art
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great stuff sis!!!! Love this!
Post a Comment