Sunday, December 16, 2012

3 Gifts Stamped

  1. This happened many years ago...but I remember Jason telling me, the night that he told me he loved me, that he realized with all the wedding invitations he had gotten in the mail from friends...he dreaded getting one from me, announcing my wedding with someone else...he wanted to be the one to marry me!! So, when I was mailing out our wedding invitations, me living in PEI, and him in New York...I mailed him one of our wedding invitations - and I'm so glad it was OUR names on that wedding invitation...I love this man...
  2. The letter out on the shelf in our kitchen WAITING for a stamp!! Its from Jonah to Santa...and I know Santa is the less-spiritual part of Christmas...but its fun and magical and fun to see Jonah's excitement this year and I loved helping him write his letter to Santa, and I love seeing this whole season's joy and delight through his eyes!
  3. The rubber stamps I have in my cabinet so I can make Christmas cards just a little bit cuter! The one I am thinking of right now says "Wishing you Joy"...which I am. So much sadness and heart-ache...and a spirit that is longing for joy and hope...and grateful to know a God Who freely offers us both.

No comments: