- We are watching The Nativity Story right now...and it is still so amazing to me, the miracle of Jesus' birth, being birthed by such a young girl -- a virgin - and that He chose to come to us this way...Tonight, as we were putting Jonah to bed, he wanted to sing a worship song he was going to make up...He called it "Christmas Holiday Worship Song"...and sang these words (we told him it had to be quick!): "Peace on earth...truth and grace...we know what Christmas is all about...Jesus Christ is born...He loves us and He knows us..." The bit he added about Santa coming to town need not be added!! haha. He sang about Santa, and then said "nooo...that's not a worship song, is it?" I love hearing him sing about Jesus. I didn't even really know he knew the word "grace"...I love hearing bits and pieces of the truth he knows about Jesus...what a gift to have these boys in our lives...
- That we can even know God and have a relationship with Jesus - is such a miracle! It is hard for me to imagine NOT having God in my life, being raised in a Christian family with such a godly heritage...but it is such an amazing gift to be redeemed - to be His child, and to have the peace and hope that only He can give...I could not imagine my life without Him.
- I believe my boys are a miracle. The struggle to get pregnant for so many years, the many many prayers from my heart and the hearts of so many others...I believe God answered these prayers with the blessing of these two little boys...they are such an incredible joy, an amazing gift and miracle from Him.
Sunday, December 23, 2012
3 Gifts Miraculous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment