Saturday, December 15, 2012

3 Gifts Striped

  1. The two striped stockings hung on our mantle, on either side of the 'berry red' ones that belong to me and Jay...for my two little boys...a beautiful thing, these two little blessings that I get to mother...and am reminded in light of tragedy of how very very fortunate I am to have them at all, and to know they are safely tucked into their beds upstairs sleeping peacefully...
  2. The red-and-white-striped shirt my little sister was wearing lastnight when she came in to show us her DIAMOND RING!!!!! - she's so pretty anyways, but especially beautiful lastnight wearing red, and glowing with love...I love this girl...she is not just my sister, but best friend - the one person other than my boys who I spend the most TIME with...I could not be happier for her -- we've been through a LOT together...and I have LOVED watching her fall in love...so incredibly happy for you both, little sitah!
  3. Candy Canes everywhere!!! So bright and yummy and fresh-tasting.

No comments: