- The sweet little voice of my baby singing every time he hears music - which is often!! I love the sweet songs and sounds that come from him as he is discovering more and more this little voice inside him!
- The laughter that comes from this home daily -- what a gift it is to laugh! What a sweet sound to hear laughter from our kiddos -- Levi's laugh is adorable and hilarious, like he is humoring us! - and Jonah has the heartiest laugh of any kid I know and he laughs often! -- Jason is the most entertaining laugher I know -- and I am a crier when I laugh - and perhaps a little 'loud', as well...I love our home that is filled with laughter - many of the things we laugh at are things 'only we' would laugh at - and I love that!
- David Phelps singing "O Holy Night"...you must listen to this if you haven't...it is amazing -- I am so happy to be able to listen to music and have so much availabe for free at our fingertips with the internet! This is one of my very favorite Christmas songs, and listening to him sing it is quite amazing!
Sunday, December 23, 2012
3 Gifts Angelic Song
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment