Sunday, December 2, 2012

3 Gifts Bright

Oh my word. I almost forgot to do it!! My little 'blogging challenge' to myself is to do this 31 days of journaling gifts idea from Ann Voskamp:

 
 
I haven't even looked all the way through it...so...I make no promises, but...here I am on Day 2. Kudos to me.
 
3 Gifts Bright:
  1. My little brother gave his girlfriend a beautiful ("bright"!!) diamond ring today -- my BABY brother is engaged!!! The ring is BRIGHT and beautiful...and their faces were equally glowing with joy and sweetness... So happy to see 2 of my younger siblings in love with people WE love, as well!!! One sibling left to fall in love...I love my family...
  2. The virtual bright orange fireplace on my tv right now, pumping out Christmas tunes while my hubby and I relax for a few more moments in our cozy little Christmas-y living room before we head to bed.
  3. The beautiful bright pink sky I got to see this morning as I was up just as the sun was coming up...gorgeous winter sunrise!!

 
 
 
 


No comments: