Thursday, December 6, 2012

3 Gifts Sweet

Ohhh -- I love sweet things toooooo much -- I'm glad this is limited to three, so anyone reading doesn't judge me too much!

  1. My sweetheart...too obvious?? well -- its my list!!! I'm serious -- Jason is STILL my very favorite person in the world to be with -- my best, best friend - I find such safety and security in this relationship and friendship we share - not that we don't have struggles or get on each others nerves, but -- I still am so in love with this man -- he is kind and cares about others, and has a heart for our church and the world around him - and he is the best Dad...these boys adore him - rightfully so! - and I am just beyond grateful to have him in my life...
  2. I woke up with a terrible, terrible head-ache today - made me sick to my stomach, I couldn't go to work -- and my sweet, sweet Mom came down and looked after the boys so I could rest - and after many pills and a few pieces of peanut butter toast and a cup of coffee...I felt much better...I am soo so grateful for all my Mom does for me and my little family...she is the most generous and selfless person I know...my life is sweeter because of her.
  3. We made Gingerbread Trees yesterday - different shaped star cookies, piled on top of each other to make a Christmas tree - and decorated with icing and candies and sprinkles...fun and delicious if I do say so myself.

No comments: