- Because our snow had come and gone, and it never seems quite as Christmas-y without snow for me...this afternoon, when Jay and Jonah were heading in to town to get some Christmas presents, and looking out to see a covering of snow on the ground...I loved hearing the sound of Jason scraping the windows on the car...something so 'wintery' and Christmas-y about hearing that sound -- especially when I could stay warm and cozy inside!
- Seeing Jonah's excitement for Christmas and hearing him sing Christmas songs - Frosty the Snowman, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, and Rudolph being a few of his faves! - it is so much fun experiencing the joy of Christmas with a 4 year old!
- The cream cheese frosting I'm going to be making tomorrow for Levi's birthday cake! I love having this sweet little baby to celebrate - even though Christmas seems like the worst possible day to have a birthday - we are determined to make it special for him every year - and its fun to have Christmas-related things for his birthday! Hard to believe its been almost a full year since we've known this babe...
Sunday, December 23, 2012
3 Gifts Frosted
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment