Tuesday, December 11, 2012

3 Gifts Ice Cold



  1. Oh my word, we have 3 containers of this deliciousness in our freezer right now, and it is soo so yummy. Why 3 containers, you ask? We ran out last week, so I went to the store to buy some and snuck it into the freezer to surprise Jay. Jay came home from the store the other day with the same surprise for me...and Erin came over the next night and brought her own little surprise package!! We do love ourselves some Candy Cane ice cream...such a Christmas-y treat and lovely to share with my little family!
  2. Yesterday was our first 'real' snowfall and it was so beautiful!! I love the freshness and magical feeling of a fresh snowfall - and how coming inside again after playing in the snow makes it so much cozier and homey...I do sometimes get annoyed with the snow, by mid-March or so...but I'm thankful to live in a place that has four distinct seasons!
  3. In the morning, Jonah often crawls into bed with me...and snuggles himself right in...I'm not a 'feet person'...but his cold little feet tucked right into my legs and arms plastered all over me...though I'm trying to catch a few more minutes of sleep...I'm (not always, but often....!!) happy to snuggle this little boy, knowing he may not always be so interested in doing so...he's been learning to stay in bed until 7:00...so the very moment the clock turns, he's wanting to come downstairs...so we make our way to the couch, and cover our cold bodies, snuggling up again under our big fuzzy blue blanket...its one of the only quiet moments of the day with Jonah...and one of my favorites.

1 comment:

Beautiful Books and other inspirations said...

I am LOVING this blog 30 days of gifts idea! What a sweet thing to read and remember every day! I love hearing yours and I love thinking about mine too! Have a great one!
EB