::how badly I need to get in shape. I did a little excercise this morning, and am fee.ling.it. oh my.
::the fact that I saw some green patches of GRASS - that's right!! -- GRASS -- in my back yard today. That makes me happy. I cannot wait 'til spring. and to get our driveway and yard back. poor little Jonah has barely played in our back yard 'cause I feel quite certain he would get buried. As would I. And I'm not interested in either of those things happening.
::how we are going to see Steven Curtis Chapman in Moncton in 2 weeks -- I'm sooo excited!! Of all the Christian musicians I've wanted to see in concert, he and Michael W. Smith have always been at the top of the list. So, we're super pumped. I love that guy.
::carbs. I love them. But I am trying to be more careful about the junk I put in my body. I seriously need to get my act together here...
::how sad I am that my friggin' stereo broke and I cannot listen to my music at decibals I really want to. But, happy my little bro is lending us some mediocre speakers to use until we strike it rich and buy some proper ones.
::laundry. I can't help it - the scent of Downy and Tide and bleach are wafting in here as I type. And I love it.
::blogging. I'm not sure why I blog, exactly. since I write mostly for myself - you know, so I can look back on exciting entries like this one, and remember what was going on in my life. ahem. But, really - I am only semi-transparent on here, so why do I bother? i don't know. Except that sometimes I just have to write. And I'm a much faster at typing than I am at hand-writing. I seem to be able to have a journal for a few years now, as opposed to back in highschool and college when I went through them probably every month or so. I guess that's good, though...
::How I need to clean my floors. and wash my dishes. and think of something I can possibly make for supper with my near-empty cupboards and fridge...and how I wish I had unlimited resources and could always cook whatever I wanted instead of trying to be creative with what I have. I do love to cook. And goodness knows I love to eat. Today, however. I'm not even excited about supper. Hoping grocery shopping will be on the agenda for tomorrow. Providing I have the car. Why on earth am I still writing?
Bye.
4 comments:
I love the smell of Downy and Tide!!! On the top five list of best smells ever!
Oh, and in case you were wondering...you blog because there are people like me who completely, absolutely and thoroughly love peeking into your life! Keep the random thoughts coming...
And woot to the S.C.C. concert! Sweet!
please keep writing.. reading your blog is now a part of my morning ritual!!
I can't wait for the boys to play int he back yard or to let play at elliot river park! love you..
Im proud of you for making those little changes in your lifestyle an ddiet.
GOOD GIRL! GOOD FOR YOU!
love reading your every day thoughts. and scc?? so much fun!!
UPDATE!!! If i can't see you I NEED to read up on your life girl!!!!!
Post a Comment