Tuesday, March 8, 2011

brownies

Well, after not baking anything sweet and yummy for over 2 weeks now, I figured it was time. Little Jonah is asking for "cookies" or "muttins" (muffins) every single day, and the poor little fella has almost believed us when we tell him his yogurt and apple sauce is a 'treat'...he will, for sure, be asking "what smell like?" when I get him from his nap today. Because...I have a yummy little treat of "Sea Salt Brownies" baking in the oven right now. Sounds good, right? I saw them on a blog I read and you can find the recipe here if you feel so inclined. I never said I wasn't going to eat any dessert...just limiting it to one a day. Lucky for me, this only makes a small pan. I'll be finding someone to share a few with, don't worry.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Seriously the best brownies I've ever had. ever.

Angie said...

wow. gonna check out the recipe! would love one of those right now. do you deliver??? ;)

WakeupMaggie said...

man... I am wishing so much that I was eating that right now.. YUMMY!!!

Kristi said...

the awful thing I JUST realized is that I'm pretty sure I DOUBLED the amount of butter I was supposed to put in...I think its supposed to be 1 and a half sticks - which I read as being 1 and a half cups....yikes. That explaines the gooey deliciousness!!! Oops.

WakeupMaggie said...

need another blogg to read girl. get blogging!!!