Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010


Well, it has been a whirl-wind of a holiday. Christmas was sooo much fun with Jonah this year! He has turned into quite a little bundle of energy the last several weeks, and...I'm not entirely sure its just the holidays...he's soo hilarious - he genuinely makes us laugh! He loved Christmas -- he figured out after he opened the first couple Chuggington trains, that there were more under the tree...so, we weren't able to take our time quite as slowly as we anticipated! But - he was THRILLED! It was so fun watching him open his gifts...and he is very excited about 'claying' with his toys every day -- a couple times today, I tried convincing him to watch a show, and he didn't want to! Hahaha!

And we've had lots of time with the family - which is always...fun, and...draining a little bit, too -- there is a lot of us!! But - I would say everyone had a great time together - and we're happy to be able to spend so much time with Mike, who is only home for a few more days 'til he goes back to Toronto...

Lots of food -- lots of games -- and...I think Mom and Dad's highlight was the slideshow of old and new pictures, and the letters of 'memories' from each of us kids...it was a little 'emo', right, Erin?! But...a keep-sake we all enjoyed doing, and it was a special thing to sit down all together and watch our life in a slideshow...and I was thankful my annoying computer didn't shut off, like it is VERY prone to do at very in-opportune times!!

Its always a little nice to 'get back to normal', though, I'll admit...I haven't taken down my decorations yet, but -- I'm a little anxious to get things back in their proper place, and to figure out where to put the new stuff -- mostly Jonah's toys! All his toys this year are small, but...there's a lot of them!!

So -- no real 'news' to tell, but...figured I should write a quick entry, at least, before the year is up...2011 -- here we come!!!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

What a little cutie pie! Glad you guys enjoyed Christmas...so much more fun with kids, eh?!

Angie said...

glad to hear about your Christmas, Kris...but, enough with the chit-chat...where are all the pics of Jonah?? must see more pics of that cutie pie!! xoxo