Wednesday, December 15, 2010
band concert
Soooo... Jonah was 'that kid' tonight. you know: the one dancing like a maniac and causing a scene, and 'attacking' the kid sitting beside us at an attempt to play and wrestle and make him laugh, and yelling out while we were in between songs, and running up and down our row, trying to play on everyone's ipod's (we were with a bunch of people from church, so it was okay, but)...still...oh my word. out. of. control. And having the time of his life...he's getting to be quite a little monkey...doesn't for a second think he might not be 'welcome', so...he just plows his way into everyone's hearts. I love him. He's a handful sometimes, but...he brings us loads of joy and laughter. And peace...when he is finally snuggled and tucked into his bed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, how I miss that stage! He is so very adorable, Kristi! Wish I could live closer & see his little personality...
he must have been so cute!! did you take pics?? Oh, I miss you guys and hope you take lots and lots of pics of jonah on christmas morning! xoxo
Post a Comment