We don't have a speck of snow, and...I'm super bummed about it. It makes me feel so much less Christmasy not seeing snow on the ground or in the air, or anywhere. Oh how I wish it would snow. We have a week and a half to go -- pleeeeassse --- let it snow.
In other news...I worked tonight. Jason started his day schedule yesterday, so I will work one night and one morning so that my mom watches Jonah in the morning, and Jason is home with him on the night I work. Its still hard to wrap my mind around Jason being home every night for supper. Every. night. And he will be off every weekend. I'm sooo excited about that!! Annnnnddd...we're going on a DATE this Friday night...for supper, and then some Christmas shopping. Which means, I won't be shopping for HIM, but...we do have some shopping to do together, so...that will be nice. I can't wait!!
We have no youth group tomorrow night, 'cause every kid but 2 of them is either attending or playing in the junior high school's band concert...sooooo...Jason, Jonah, and I are going to go watch!! I'm so excited!! We're starting to enjoy these kids more and more -- and I'm happy to be able to go see their band play!
And...life is...just happening right now, I guess...Getting busy with Christmas just around the corner -- and excited for my little brother to come home this weekend!! I love the holidays with family: and Jason does NOT have to work this Christmas -- which is awesome!!!
I have nothing note-worthy to share tonight. Not on here anyways...
1 comment:
That's what I love. Just the little details of the day to day stuff leading up to the big event! We had no snow for a couple of days either. Instead about 4 inches of rain....that decided to leak into our basement! But we woke up to a winter wonderland this morning, so hopefully some with be coming your way! I love you my friend! Have an awesome Christmas!!!!
Post a Comment