Its 2:34, and Jonah has been in bed almost an hour and a half, and he's STILL talking....what on earth?!?! I keep debating going up there and rocking him to sleep, or scolding him, but...do I dare?! Oh my word. Osmosis?!?! Go to sleep, Jonah, go to sleeeeeeeeeeepppp. What a little rascal. Seriously.
3 comments:
haha! I remember those days of complete unpredictability...actually, come to think of it, with two pre-pubescent girls I'm still going through them! ha! At least he was content just having a conversation with himself! :o)
annnnnddd...he did NOT go to sleep. for the record. and he did, in fact, cry and make himself sick...and I did, in fact step into said 'sickness' in my bare feet. but i did NOT scold him, or yell, which I am thankful for. he bathed, and snuggled his mama. and that's good enough for me for today.
have had a few of those times around here lately, and they can be so frustrating. I only 'freaked out' once, but before I went in, so all ended well. proud of you kris, and the wonderful mama you are. <3 (that's a heart :).
Post a Comment