Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Levi is 4 months

I can hardly believe 4 months have gone by...seems like those first 6 weeks were such a blur, to be honest. But I am loving this babe, oh my word -- I am just loving him. He is such a good baby - getting to be a very good sleeper, though he still wakes in the night -- the last week or so he's only been up once in 12 hours, so...I can definetely handle that! And he's just content and happy and such a little cuddle-bug -- if I could hold him all day long, I'm quite certain he would never let out a peep! And he ADORES Jonah -- it is the cutest thing. I hope these 2 will be the best of friends -- so far they are both quite smitten with each other! I am tired, so this is all I'm updating for now, but -- thought I should at least write something on Levi's 4 month birthday!!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Aw!!! It's crazy how time goes...
He's such a cutie pie!!!