Friday, April 13, 2012

4 year old questions

I got this idea from Pinterest (where else?!) to ask the same questions every year on your child's birthday. Here's Jonah's answers from his 4th birthday: Jonah is: 4 years old 1. Favorite TV Show: BackYardigans (“Back-yar-gee-gans”) 2. Favorite color: Orange. and Yellow. 3. Favorite book: BackYardigans 4. Favorite toy/hobby: building towers with blocks 5. Favorite food: cereal 6. Favorite friends: Damien and Jack 7. Favorite outfit: “Rainbow one.” (me: “jonah, you don’t have a rainbow one.” Jonah: “I know. I want you to get me one.” I don’t think he cares too much about his clothes right now.) 8. Favorite fruit: bananas and oranges 9. Favorite snack: apples and Goldfish. 10. Favorite animal: rhinoceros, mooses and dinosaurs. 11. Favorite cereal: Harvest Crunch and yogurt. 12. Favorite thing to do outside: go on the sled.make snowmans. 13. Favorite restaurant: Swiss Chalet.(that's my boy!!) 14. Favorite drink: orange juice. 15. Who/what do you like to have in bed with you: blue blanket, star blanket, Larry, Austin, Tyrone, and white puppy. 16. What meal do you want for your birthday: fish tacos. 17. What do you want to do when you grow up? help people. 18. What makes you so happy right now? kisses and hugs. looking at animals. 19. What is your favorite song? Baby Oh. (Justin Beiber) 20. What do you like the best about yourself? I am the funniest.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh my WORD what a cutie!!!!

Shannon said...

He is Adorable!!!
Your blog post just made me realize how fast my boys 4th birthday is creeping up on us ...... Thanks for the idea of the questionaire! Pinterest is the best!

Angie said...

He certainly is a cutie! Love his answers, especially his favorite, non-existent rainbow outfit! Hilarious! And what a great idea! Gotta love pinterest! ;)

Marie said...

I agree with Angie! The best answer is the one about the outfit:) He's so cute! I can't wait to meet him one day!