...like today, for example. I finally worked up the nerve to call my Property Tax office. See, I got a Statement of my Account a week or two ago...and I carefully hid it away under another pile of bills, hoping against hope that if I ignored it long enough, it would be forgotten. Reason being: it looked like my taxes nearly doubled, and I was owing...a lot of money I don't have. Well -- I finally called the guy today, and he let me know they did NOT go up, and this was just a statement of what will need to be paid in the next year...what's already currently coming out of my bank payment along with my mortgage payment. Pheuf. I now have it correctly filed along with all the other 'paid' bills that I am no longer afraid of...
See?! Sometimes I like it when I'm wrong, and then I look back on all my worry and fear and laugh. Now, hopefully these other bills piling up are no different. ha. wishful thinking.
2 comments:
Oooh, definitely a good thing to be wrong about! :o)
update!
K. LOVIES..:)
Post a Comment