Monday, February 4, 2013

Snow Day

I love a snow day! Even if I would normally be home, anyways -- it just feels so much more exciting knowing many other people are, too!! It was a good day!

  • I made chelsea buns (that are delish, by the way!)...My Mom made chelsea buns on the weekend -- and I tend to copy her ideas alot!...
  • the boys (mostly!) played happily together -- mini stick hockey is the favorite game these days!...I love watching them play
  • I got a bit of cleaning done
  • good conversation with my Momma - hearing her perspective on our church stuff...her wisdom and grace always astounds me
  • Jonah and Levi BOTH had nice long naps
  • I got a bit of reading done (hard to do for a hard-to-concentrate reader like myself when the boysies are both up...)
  • a little bit of journaling
  • Jay got home early and we had delish coffee together in the middle of the afternoon
  • Jason made home-made corn tortillas AND cleaned up after dinner!
  • Boys in bed at 7:00, and a nice quiet, no-agenda evening together. bliss.
A good day. Nothing deep or emotional...just a good, happy, productive, but not TOO productive day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What are Chelsea buns?

Life With My Joys..... said...

OH man - I need the corn tortilla recipe. Stat. And by the way....I love YOUR love, as well, dear friend. ;0) We are indeed blessed. Indeed.

Rachael said...

I love days like that! Nonspecific happenings! Just livin' life!
And I too am dying to know just what Chelsea buns are?!