...we just finished watching the movie Trust. Oh my word. I seriously have a headache from being so tense through the whole movie. Probably if you have teen-age daughters...or teenagers at all, you should watch this movie. Its not a fun watch, believe me. But a reminder of our job to protect our kids, and to teach them to be discerning, and hopefully to be honest with us. I have an almost-4 year old who shares so many details of his life with us - I hope that he stays that way. And, I also hope there's some way of protecting our kids from the 'lure' of the internet and all things media and electronic. My kid is already so interested in the computer and the i-pod touch...I will have to work really hard to not allow him to be addicted to either, as I'm sure he could be.
Anyways. Its getting late, and my little Levi will be waking up to spend some quality time with his Mama in a little while, so...I better catch some sleep while I can...I just wanted to write a quick blurb about this movie so I don't forget about it...I tend to remember things in my life easier once I've written about them.
Also -- I am loving reading this blog: check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment