...I think is one of my favorite holidays. Its a day to not only celebrate your own Mom, but to BE celebrated, if you are, indeed, lucky enough to BE a Mom. I was aware for so many years that it might be difficult for me to HAVE a baby. And I was right. So...to actually BE a living, breathing, real-live Mama...is still something that I realize is a GIFT. I am blessed. I have stressful days and acknowledge the fact that there is no-one who brings my blood almost to the point of boiling like my 3 year old son, but...I could not imagine my life without this little boy in it. I really am 'a happy little Mama', like the name of this blog indicates! (who would ever dream of not telling the whole truth on the world-wide-web, anyways, am I right?!)haha! but, today is a day that I am aware, also, of those who are NOT Moms, and WANT to be...and today can be a sad day for some...I felt that sadness for a couple years, myself. So, my heart goes out to people today who have to keep waiting...I know how difficult that waiting can be. I am happy and incredibly grateful to be on the other side of that waiting, and to have, sleeping upstairs as I type, a happy little boy who is MINE...It is my greatest joy to be his Mama.
Happy Mother's Day to YOU. I have so many examples of amazing moms in my life, and I think it is so necessary to have people with children of all different ages and types, to be walking this journey of motherhood with...
That little boy is no longer sleeping, so...I must go and rescue him!
3 comments:
K...you officially win the most backgrounds change award of blogging! Just kidding...I love all your looks!
I am so glad, kristi, that God saw fit to make you a mommy. It may have taken a long time, but I'm sure it creates an overwhelming appreciation that most moms can't quite comprehend. Happy Momma's Day, Friend!
you are my inspiration of a mama that loves being a mama. you are such a great mom and jonah adores you! i am so happy that I get to watch you and I hope someday I can put into practice all the love and example that you have been for me!
Love ya sis. eb
You area dear girl adn adear little momma. Jonah is so lucky to ahve you as his mom.. I hoep yesterday was really lovely for you friend. :)
Post a Comment