
Friday night. Movie night. Or so I thought. Turns out a boot-legged version of The Tourist was not enough to capture my hubby's attention tonight. He's sound asleep on the couch, but I refuse to go to bed before 11:00 on a Friday night. I'm far too cool for that. (ha! read further and you will know that is not entirely true.) So...I have been playing with Microsoft Paint - my first computer program love, back in the 90's, this program was my 'progressive' creative outlet...never imagining I'd still find it fascinating some 20 years later. Ouch. 20 years later...that makes me sound old. well...the picture above proves I haven't grown up that much. This is my 5 minute artwork from tonight. Pure. Raw. Talent. I know.
2 comments:
I'm rather smitten with your giraffe!
pretty good sis! haha actually, who's kidding who, it's awesome! great job!
EB
Post a Comment