I need to write things down more -- this kid says such hilarious things -- I think I won't forget, but...I do already!
We 'bargain' with him sometimes to have a quiet time in the afternoon -- if he stays until WE get him (rather than HIM deciding, like -- 5 minutes in, is long enough for a quiet time...) then on Fridays, we'll have a movie night...so - I just told him I'm so happy he's being a good boy today...
He says "I had a good quiet time today...I stayed in bed...that means I get a movie night, right?" I tell him "yes"...and he responds "Oh, thank you...that makes me smile."
Yesterday I made bread, and when Jay got home, I heard him telling him about it: "You can't believe the bread that Mama made...its just like at the bakery...its unbelievable good...you just wait 'til you try it...you won't believe your eyes, its so good. She's the best cooker. Isn't she, Daddy?"
(My biggest fan!)
This is a very common occurence around here, but...I'm afraid it will be forgotten, too, if I don't write it down...one of his 'catch-phrases' he says often...when he's really excited about something -- food, 'adventures', shows, whatever...he says "thaaaatt's what I'm talkin' about...ohhhhh, yeah....that's what I'm talking about."
Not a blog-worthy post, but...this is where I document things lately...this is for me, people.
3 comments:
Oh my word, Kristi...he is seriously hilarious! Definitely blog worthy in my opinion! Love hearing little things kids say! They're just the cutest!
Too cute. I love what he says when he's happy!
Post a Comment