Saturday, August 11, 2012

lazy rainy summer day

Since this is only maybe the 3rd time we've had rain this summer...it was actually kind of nice...to have an excuse to be lazy and be inside and not feel guilty...and it cooled things down a little, which is nice. I am not wishing for Fall yet, which is odd for me, since I LOVE Fall...I have enjoyed this summer, and all the beach days we've had...even if they're not QUITE as frequent as I'd like (a big Thank You! goes out again to Jay's boss for not letting him take the van home anymore and thus allowing me to have our car!) ahem! But, its been nice. And Levi and Jonah BOTH love LOVE to be outside - and so its been so fun! But today was a nice break, just mostly playing inside. Except this morning we went in to Charlottetown and had a little picnic and played at Victoria Park for a bit before heading home for naps and a lazy rest of the day!

And today I just couldn't stop looking at my boys and thinking about how cute they are...and how cuddly they were today...even if Jonah's chatter is almost non-stop and sometimes a little too 'much'...they're such happy boys and I'm so happy to be their Mama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jays a good dad. your a good mama. I love that you take pictures of your life. and what a treasure that will be some day when the kiddos are trying to remember their childhood! hahha if only we had digital cameras when we were kids! Love eb