Monday, March 12, 2012

SLEEP!!!!!

Oh my word -- I slept through the night lastnight. Well -- Levi did, anyways. He seriously slept from 7:30 lastnight until 7:45 this morning - and I did not FEED HIM EVEN ONCE!!!! Now -- I did wake up several times, looking at the clock, and wondering if I was dreaming that I had not woken up with that darling babe yet...at 5:00 or so this morning, I was questioning my compassion that I had not gotten out of bed to check to make SURE that baby was still alive...but gratefully I heard him sucking on those dear little fingers of his, so I could stay in my bed. Thank you, Levi, you sweet little thing.

We got a new mattress on the weekend (kindness of my parents, kindness of my Grammie's house FINALLY selling, after being on the market for over 2 years!!!) -- and we chaulked his sleeping through the night to sharing the room with us and not having to listen to our NOISY springs in our terrible mattress squealing every single time we so much as batted an eyelash...or turned over in bed, what have you.

So. the sun is shining. Levi is napping, Jonah is playing, I am fresh out of the shower, and...I am LOVING this Monday so far. Time change -- I love you.

No comments: