...and THAT'S what happened to my computer last week, and that's what caused me to have to pay so much STINKIN' cash to Staples for them to get RID of said items, and...well, its done now. And all is well, except that they forgot to install my 'wireless driver' or whatever its called, so I can't be unplugged, but...hopefully that'll all change tomorrow.
I can't believe how much I rely on my computer, though...being without it for several days. Not just for communicating with people (blogs, facebook, email, etc.), but...paying bills, checking on my budget, looking up recipes, listening to music, editing pictures, LOOKING at my pictures, for that matter...and...so much more. I felt a little lost without it, though it did force me a little creativity...knitting, reading, talking on the PHONE, using cookbooks, listening to the radio, writing in my journal...
Anyways, we're re-united now, and I'm happy about that. I've had a lot going on in my life and heart these days, so...probably just as well to not be recording such thoughts on a public forum...
God is good. He's been so good to me, and I am so incredibly grateful for His love and grace in my life. And the ways He provides, even for unexpected things, such as speeding tickets and computer viruses, and a bed for my little boy...I doubt Him, too often, in my finances, but...He never fails me...I may not get all the things I WANT, but...you could take one look at me to figure out I don't go without the important neccessities such as food and clothing...and shelter...and the incredibly heart-warming blessings such as a loving husband, sweet boy, wonderful family and amazing friends. I am blessed, indeed.
3 comments:
Wecome back! You have been missed! Glad your computer is fixed now...I was wondering why you were so silent!
hey WELCOME BACK KID! WHOO HOO.. gosh we all missed yah!
lovely to see you yesterday :)
I wont see yah till next week now that im leaving tomorrow for New Scotland.
Have a great weekend.. and sorry your computer cost so much to fix but im so happy you did!
Hey, Kristi! darrahs2000@yahoo.com
Post a Comment