I'm not a girl who wins things. I'm not a particularly 'lucky' person. But....
I just WON a free ferry boarding pass to Nova Scotia from our radio station!! I had to share a favorite ferry memory -- and be caller #5 -- I've been calling every day for 2 weeks -- and I finally WON!!!
I could not imagine the exhileration of winning the lottery -- I was all shaky and babbling (to Jonah!) about how excited I was -- and I can't wait to use it and save myself over 70 bucks!! maybe THIS Fall we'll finally make it to Cape Breton like we've been saying every Fall for the past 6 years and never actually done!! I'm sooooo stinkin' excited!!
wooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
SWEET!!!!!!
I sense some gambling addiction in your blood... :-) Just kidding...ya can't beat "free"!
I laughed out loud whenI read this casue I had just listened to the messages you left me telling me you won and i can literally hear your excited voice in these words :) So happy for you!! Hope you guys make it to cape Breton. :)
Post a Comment