Friday, November 19, 2010
Honestly.
its a good thing my battery life on my laptop isn't what it used to be...or I'd be wasting even MORE time on here than I already do. I am quite disciplined to not be on it much when Jonah's awake, but...when he's sleeping...i don't know what comes over me. like i don't want to miss a thing, like - maybe someone else has a more interesting life than I do...like, maybe I'll get some inspirationg for a new meal, a new decorating style, a new band to listen to...why do I glean such inspiration from this electronic device? and why do I fight it, at the same time? on one hand, i want to change with the times, and be up on the 'latest' and 'greatest', and on the other hand...its just not gonna happen, and most of me wants to fight it, anyways, but...alas: this thing called the internet vyes for my affections. and often wins. well...i've sucked the life out of it for now, and would rather be sitting on my comfy couch than at the *desk* (which is really a china cabinet) in the cold and un-cozy dining room all by myself. so...goodnight, 'world'. whoever you are. i still haven't broad-casted to the world that I even write this, so...i feel like I'm saying goodnight to myself. which would be silly, 'cause....I'm not going to bed. I'm going from one electronic device to another: watching What Would You Do (not to be confused with our Christian lingo "What Would Jesus Do") on the telly...which, honestly. I love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love ya sis
Post a Comment